Where does Radio Shack hide their older manuals?

avagadro7

If you still need the one for 15-1263, send me an e-mail. I found my original this afternoon and scanned it.

Reply to
KSMike1

I have an Archer surround decoder and amp model 15-1279. It needs both outp ut chips. I probably don't really need the manual, maybe the output part is all, but not the whole thing, what I need is the part numbers of the outpu t chips. They are both blown to bits. (that's why I might need that part of the manual)

The reason for this is my own carelessness. I was using it as a bench amp, it is small, not much tone control and can null felt and right to check cha nnel balance. (which actually proved useful once) I have sort of a patch ba y there for the speakers, and really the receiver that is now there is bett er, but when the Archer was there I went to check an amplifier.

Well this was a quite powerful amp, not sure it may have been my Phase Line ar 400-2, 260 WPC. Instead of disconnecting the speakers and hooking them t o the amp I mistakenly fed the output of the amp into the speaker outputs o f the Archer, which was of course in BTL mode so all the channels are fried .

A great big OOPS. Even the part number would be good, then I can check see if it didn't burn down alot more before I order the chips.

Reply to
jurb6006