Where can I get a FREE schematic for a Hallicrafters SX-99?

Where can I get a FREE schematic for a Hallicrafters SX-99?

Yes, I have googled, and all I keep finding are very small ones, paid ones, or those $^&%&* sites that promise a free one but do nothing but redirect to some site trying to get me to download some crap. I'm looking for one large enough to read, in any graphic format (JPG, GIF, BMP, etc). Or in PDF format. (Including a parts list in text, if they are not labeled on the schamatic itself).

There appears to be some weird format (I think it' called DJVU). I dont have anything to read them, so dont bother suggesting them.

A scanned original owners manual in PDF would be nice too....

Thanks

Reply to
oldschool

** Ask and ye shall receive: