WHAT speaker units

With a few days time n $$$ a new cargo area speaker upgrade is on.

I am flummoxed at what speakers. Wanna do fromm scratch wiring crossovers enclosures.

One theory question...how figures is from space of cargo ? Enclosures are on shelf in back of cockpit ? Smaller or larger than 10/10/10

I am adding a woofer. Do I plan for a 3 way system as such or 'add' a woofer ?

Is a range speaker now called a midrange speaker ?

The range of available units is mind buckling chinese overload capped by complete " DIY" CROSSOVERS

WHERE find a solid DIY 100 mid range n tweet buddy in 2000 terms ?

GD

Reply to
avagadro7

Mid range driver or mid woofer ?

Reply to
avagadro7

Maybe we could help if you could tell us what the situation is, and phrase your questions so they make sense in English.

Reply to
tabbypurr

A squawker is mostly called a midrange for some reason. Squawker fit perfectly between woofer and tweeter.

I'm still working on other questions.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Mid range woofer is a 'mid range driver' was the speaker of paper cone under the tweeter ?

Reply to
avagadro7

we have surely been trolled

Reply to
tabbypurr

Offering the question a different , what reliable companies and what price range at $300 speakers/150 amp (200 in front)

At 2008 dollars

Produce today's rear system upgrade

Reply to
avagadro7

Parts Express.

Something for every budget and skill-level.

peterwieck33

Funny haha hides under Sonix racks where We found a duplicate speaker system shoveled into a rear tower wit wires n deli amp ...something for your accord.

Filling the spaces Z We stumbled o er Alpine woofer n am headed there see if the monster needs an equalizer please advise.

I'm in the hospital recovering from my research program, again.

The info flow from Sonix blew min with PM Construction workers giving me rib abt HM. Visa vee floating up Baja... HHEHEHAWHOAANORK outside from an lspeaker.

Reply to
avagadro7

How is a speaker cab with 2 6" drivers connected by one interactive port called

Is a suitcase system

Or 3 with a tweeter

I tweeter 'remade' into a horn by placing a collar ahead

Reply to
avagadro7

human or software experiment?

Reply to