What's next after bad caps LG W2252TQ-TF schematic?

I picked up a free LG W2252TQ-TF. lights up for a second then quits. Figgered bad caps, but I pulled and tested 'em all. All good. No bulges.

Checked all the diodes. Other semiconductors aren't shorted. Two fets in the backlight supply probably have the highest stress level, but I thought I'd ask for ideas before trying to get them out.

It's gonna be difficult to power it up disassembled.

Ideas on other possible high failure rate parts? Schematic?

Thanks, mike

Reply to
mike

Much good advice may be available at

Be prepared to provide good quality pictures.

Try

for a service manual.

PlainBill

Reply to