What Happens if Your Put Your Head Under the Lawn Mower Blade and Turn It On?

Nelson ha escrito:

The mankind will lose a fool.

Reply to
lsmartino

That is an excellent method of improving the gene-pool.

I don't believe it has any other purpose.

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey

Everybody gets scrambled brains for breakfast!

Reply to
David Sewell

and the worms love not having to chew as much

Reply to
jfetr

Video it and send to the Darwin awards and rotten.com

Reply to
ian field

Actually i would like to see you ``turn on`` a lawnmower with your head under it .

Reply to
Ken G.

You put yourself out of our misery....

jak

Reply to
jakdedert

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Ken G.) wrote in news:22870-44A9B2B8-860@storefull-

3232.bay.webtv.net:

"Hey Lawnmower, I think you're cute?"

Could have an electric engine...

Puckdropper

Puckdropper

I've never tried that one, but if you do... Please video it and post it to the group, I'm sure we'd get a kick out of it.

Reply to
Chance

...............post on alt.binaries.schematics.electronic and also the Darwin awards and

ian field