What DVD movies that cause over driving images or whiter than whites?

For example: Blizzard title (there is one that puts up overdriven white just before menu appears.). I don't think typical explosions did this. Need to have very bright images or the whole overdriven white.

I need that info so I can probe that dog DTV307 (P61310JX4) while upsetting it and monitor it at same time by this type of DVD movies.

Much appeciated!

Cheers, Wizard

Reply to
Jason D.