We need help to find philips spare parts with low costs

Hi all

Please someone can help us to find philips spare parts with low costs?

We are interested to parts for CD Player (like 691.30232), parts for electric shaver (like round blades), parts for Audio Cassette Player (like pinch-roller). We need of large quantities of that.

Many thanks to all

f.

Reply to
fabr1z10

The only source for dependable Philips parts, that will work properly is from Philips.

When these appliances were expensive and very worth while servicing, there were some aftermarket manufactures. Their parts worked okay even though many of them were not of the same grade level as the origionals.

Because of the low cost for replacing most home appliances and the low replacement cost, the aftermarket parts manufactures have mostly dissapeared.

Jerry G. ======

fabr1z10 wrote:

Reply to
Jerry G.