We may have Color TV within another decade.

Since the beginning of television, people have dreamed about seeing a color image on their picture tube. Scientists and engineers have been working on this for years, and it appears that in another decade or so, we may begin seeing COLOR TV. Until then, there are some colored cellophane filters that can be taped to the front of the screen on any black and white tv, which makes the picture appear colored, but it's not actual matched color.

Personally, I have watched black and white television for so many years, that I will probably have a difficult time getting used to watching it in color, but the concept is appealing and fascinating. Yet, it's hard to imagine that the actual colors of images can be reproduced in life-like color at the speed that images are traced onto our picture tubes. I guess time will tell !!!

Reply to
granpa78

And stereophonic sound ! Two actual separate channels !

Stay away from all that shit though or else cars will be running this rickety software called Windows and people will be able to hack into your brakes and steering via your tracking device. (that has actually happened)

Eventually they will send a rocket to the moon, and then later forget how to build rockets. They will build things that simply cannot be fixed at any price.

So stick with Madman Muntz and drive that Model T Ford. And that Philco radio on the kitchen table is enough for anybody.

Reply to
jurb6006

It's inconceivable. Sounds like a lot of BS to make people unhappy with their current sets. I'll believe it when I see it.

--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Roger Blake (Posts from Google Groups killfiled due to excess spam.)

NSA sedition and treason --

Don't talk to cops! --
Badges don't grant extra rights --

Roger Blake

Still playing that Tired Tune, eh? I guess from here on out, we are going to have to start calling you "Cassandra".

It is knowledge that is never developed that is often deadlier than what is supposedly forgotten. Nor were the Luddites much more than an historical footnote.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
pfjw

I suppose all saboteurs could be called a footnote :-)

Mike.

Reply to
MJC

At least they got a name.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat.

Will Rogers

Reply to
pfjw

Hey MJC, I just got your joke. Good one. Eric

Reply to
etpm

Thank you kindly!

Mike.

Reply to
MJC

;)

(*)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

(*) "Saboteur" having originally meant "one who throws a wooden shoe (sabot) into the works".

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203