Washing M/C will not Spin

My Japanese washing machine can not spin but will wash alright. the solenoid pulls alright but the tub will just not spin the agitator moves in spin mode.

Reply to
fynnashba

That`s a shame

Perhaps if you were to say what make and model it is, someone might be able to help you

Ron

Reply to
Ron

Cycle timer maybe croak-san

Reply to
Sofa Slug

Possible, but most washing machines in Japan have digital controls.

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

If the agitator is driven like the drum, from the same motor, this could mean that the drum has become decoupled. It could be a slipped or broken rubber belt; open the covers and look for belts and the pulleys that engage them.

Reply to
whit3rd

Hi!

And relays, most probably! Makes me think that one might have developed burnt contacts.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh