Wanted: HA1196 stereo decoder chip

Hi, all, I need a stereo decoder chip for a Sansui 5050. It's an HA1196, DIP16 package, circa 1975 and used in a lot of FM tuners of that vintage. A google search has come up with US$1.39 each (great!) but shipping at US$12 rather kills it unless I buy 10 (same shipping), but my max is two! So, does anyone have this chip to sell or exchange? Please email me at "analogdino 'at' rogers 'dot' com". Many thanks, and cheers, Roger Toronto, Canada.

Reply to
Engineer

Industry Number : HA1196U NTE Device Number: NTE1484 IC-FM PLL STEREO DEMOD,16-PIN DIP

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

(snip)

Many thanks, NTE number noted - the options widen! Cheers, Roger

Reply to
Engineer