Wanted: Canon PowerShot A95 Service Manual

It's great that Canon offers service parts to the general public. Makes owning a camera -- for those of us skilled in the "tiny arts" -- ea$ier.

I've searched the regular (ie, Russian (c; ) sites, but I've found no service manual for this. I see parts diagrams, and these are great, but I'm looking for the whole manual.

If you've got one and are willing to share, send it to me at dave"c"2468 at aim.com (remove quotes & insert the @ symbol at the usual place). If it's larger than 5mb, send me a URL for downloading it.

Remember, "what goes around, comes around".

Thanks,

--
DaveC
me@privacy.net