VPH05

looking for three pieces of Mitsubishi VPH05 in working condition.

9 pin heatsinked cathode driver module for large crts.

Steve Roberts

Reply to
Steve Roberts

Hello Steve

I don't know if you find you VPH05 but maybe my experience can help you. I've got a Mitsubishi MegaView Pro 37 a bit crt monitor (XC-3730) but on of the three VPH06 (and not 05) don't work any more. So i don't have the green color of RGB. Well i'm looking for the famous VPH06 (from sanyo) but it discontinued. I continued to search and in fact i find yesterday the VPH03 (here:

I order it to test in my xC-3730 and i Think it will work fine with it (but i be sure only when i test it). I compare the datasheet of the VPH05 and VPH03 (i don't find the datasheet of the VPH06 :( and VPH05 and VPH03 performace is almost the same. For me maybe the VPH03 and VPH06 have not at all the same performance... But for you, maybe if you take the VPH03 it will work fine. That's all :) I give you the datasheet of the VPH05 and VPH03 if you want to compare both. It was just to say this to you. And if you find you VPH05, it's good you can delete this message :)) Sorry for my so poor english I live in france and i speak like a spanish cow :)) Bye Fred. PS: if you want datasheet of VPH05 and/or VPH03 let me know

Reply to
zyrg

salut Zyrg,

pour en svoir plus sur le vph03 pour eventuellement remplacer par celui la. J'ai un moniteur dans le style du tien, (xc3725c) et apres reparation avec

correspondait pas a 100% (manque de puissance, je pense) il etait sur le rouge et mon rouge, meme au maxi etait faible.

Si t'as quoi que ce soit comme infos je suis preneur sur cette ref. Si tu peux egalement m'envoyer les datashhet des vph05 et vph03, ca serait bien.

Mon mail est snipped-for-privacy@tele2.fr

a plus

Reply to
tibou64

salut Zyrg,

Je cherches moi aussi un VPH 05. J'ai lu ton post et je suis interessé pour en svoir plus sur le vph03 pour eventuellement remplacer par celui la. J'ai un moniteur dans le style du tien, (xc3725c) et apres reparation avec un VPH05B, la réparation n'a pas tenu et de toute facon il ne correspondait pas a 100% (manque de puissance, je pense) il etait sur le rouge et mon rouge, meme au maxi etait faible.

Si t'as quoi que ce soit comme infos je suis preneur sur cette ref. Si tu peux egalement m'envoyer les datashhet des vph05 et vph03, ca serait bien.

Mon mail est snipped-for-privacy@tele2.fr

a plus

Reply to
tibou64

"tibou64" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutelectronicequipment.com... (...)

Hello. This is a worldwide newsgroup, and the main language used is English. Not anyone can read french...

I.

Reply to
Inty

news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutelectronicequipment.com...

English.

salut Zyrg,

Je cherches moi aussi un VPH 05. J'ai lu ton post et je suis interessé pour en svoir plus sur le vph03 pour eventuellement remplacer par celui la. J'ai un moniteur dans le style du tien, (xc3725c) et apres reparation avec un VPH05B, la réparation n'a pas tenu et de toute facon il ne correspondait pas a 100% (manque de puissance, je pense) il etait sur le rouge et mon rouge, meme au maxi etait faible.

Si t'as quoi que ce soit comme infos je suis preneur sur cette ref. Si tu peux egalement m'envoyer les datashhet des vph05 et vph03, ca serait bien.

Mon mail est snipped-for-privacy@tele2.fr

a plus

It would help if it was grammatical French and spelled correctly!

Hello Zyrg, I seek to me also a VPH 05. I read your post and I am interested to see some more on the vph03 for if required replacing by that.

I have a monitor in the style of the tien?, (xc3725c) and after repair with a VPH05B, repair did not hold and in any way it did not correspond has 100% (lack of power, I think) it etait? on the red and my red, same with maximum etait? weak.

If have you anything as infos I am taking on this ref. If you can also send the datasheet to me (for the) vph05 and vph03, that would be well. My email is snipped-for-privacy@tele2.fr

Reply to
NSM

Hello,

I know this is a worlwide group, sorry, bur i needed some informations that Zyrg said he has, and, as he is french, and, as i am french, it resulted much more convenient for both of us to talk about it in french. Don't be that narrow and strict, if you need (or whant) to share the information, it will be a pleasure for us to translate, if its only for bothering, bad... If you need some info we can provide let us know...

Bye

Reply to
tibou64

Hello,

I know this is a worlwide group, sorry, bur i needed some informations that Zyrg said he has, and, as he is french, and, as i am french, it resulted much more convenient for both of us to talk about it in french. Don't be that narrow and strict, if you need (or whant) to share the information, it will be a pleasure for us to translate, if its only for bothering, bad... If you need some info we can provide let us know...

Bye

Reply to
tibou64

I was saying in my post in french that i was interested in getting the information he was speaking about because i have a XC3725C mitsubishi display that needs to be fixed. I wanted to know more about the VPH03 that he used to replace his VPH, where to buy it... and asked him to send me the datasheets.

If it can help, it seems that SONY has a VPH05B IC that is easier to find than the VPH05 from SANYO or Mitsubishi and can do the job. The service center, repaired the damage VPH05 using a VPH05B from Sony...

bye

Reply to
tibou64

But what is 'tien'? What is 'etait'?

Reply to
NSM

tien means "yours" and etait means "was"

Reply to
tibou64