Vivitar Vivicam3740.

Pretty weird behavior..................................

Took a picture yesterday, tried to copy it to HDD and it disappeared without trace.

Took another picture today and checked the boxes so it was copied to folder with a number added to the name.

Today; opened file on the camera and it displays the picture that went missing yesterday - but any attempt to save it saves a copy of todays picture.

Reply to
Ian Field

right click the icon and select refresh (or update) thumbnail

makolber

I tried everything I could think of, and still can't figure out the location of the ghost image I thought I'd lost.

Its a fairly old camera that probably didn't anticipate the smallest capacity SD card you can buy nowadays - I'll try it without and see if its still confused.

Reply to
Ian Field

PS: Now its decided to output .AVI files, so I have to download an app to open them.

Reply to
Ian Field