Update To 27" Panasonic CT-27S2S TV Problem...

Hey all. I have an update to the problem. Before, the picture would cut out after 6-10 minutes and it would also have muddy sound, then it would come back on after 5-7 minutes, and then it got more frequent. Now, when you turn it on, you'll hear a pop and then it will cut off as soon as it pops, then it leaves a little blur dot just a little right of center. You can also put your nose down to the vent area and smell where something like an ozone smell. The model # is: CT-27S2S. It's a

27" Panasonic TV that is 9-10 years old. Could anyone point me in the right direction of what could be at fault?

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Tommy

Reply to
thetommyboy2k

I take it you have looked at the PCB with a large Mag glass for ring joints ?

Reply to
kip