UPDATE: 11 Meter to 10 Meter Yagi Antenna Conversion

Hi,

I did some research. Using the center frequency of the CB band with the intention of adjusting the 11 meter yagi for a "center" frequency of 28.8 (my point of interest), I have found that I should multiply the overall length of each element (or spacing) by 5.61%. Example: If the overall reflector length is 18.008 feet (11 meters), I should reduce the overall length to 16.998 FT. (1.01 feet difference). 18.008 X .0561 (5.61%) = 1.01 feet

Brad

Hi, > > Does anyone have a formula or know a technique for >converting an 11 meter 3 element yagi antenna into a >10 meter yagi (beam antenna)? > > Thanks in advance, Brad > > Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., > be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.
Reply to
Brad

You mean multiply by about 94.39%, don't you?

Reply to
mc

Hi MC,

You are right, but I used the "how much to remove/reduce" approach.

Brad

Reply to
Brad