Unidentified connector type

Please see:

These are 0.1" spaced and sort of compatible with the common AMP/Molex headers/housings but not quite identical. Please don't do an extensive search, but if you recognize the manufacturer/type, please reply here.

Thanks!

-- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ:

Repair | Main Table of Contents:

+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:
| Mirror Sites:

Samuel M. Goldwasser

is

in the

So what is the difference to Harwin/ Molex etc? other than the bulky looking upright section of the pins half. Width of pins different to the usual? Is there a retention lug on the unseen mating surface of the p pic that locks into the recess pit in the h pic?

Reply to
N_Cook

Not absolutely sure, but the pins look the same make good contact with the normal AMP/Molex sockets. There is a retention dimple and that does make it more difficult to remove.

--
    sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ: http://www.repairfaq.org/

subject line.  Or, you can contact me via the Feedback Form in the FAQs.
Reply to
Samuel M. Goldwasser