Uniden Phone Duplicate Greetings

I have a UNIDEN TRU8888 cordless phone system.

When I record an outgoing personal greeting, select it and play it back, everything seems fine. But when I call the answering machine from the outside, it answers with 2 greetings on top of one another - an old greeting that I had deleted before and the new greeting I just recorded. So I have 2 voices talking at the same time with a slight delay, and it is embarrassing, to say the least. The Comcast voice mail on the same line is disabled so I am sure the duplicate greetings are coming from the same phone.

Please advise - thanks.

Reply to
Tonolete.law

JR North