Understanding timer program recording on old Sears VCR

manner?

The chip can but the progammer has no clue what a chip does.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

manner?

And you know it isn't responding...how? Giving you the channel/video signal you desired is only the end result of its response.

Reply to
UCLAN

manner?

I would have thought it would be difficult to accidentally make something run exceedingly slowly.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com    http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

manner?

What I mean is while navigating menus etc, if you press a key, then press another key 0.5 seconds later, the second key has no effect as it was still busy interpreting the first key.