Unable to sign in to Yahoo mail.

Recently I have found it impossible to sign into my Yahoo email account from my computer. I get an invalid ID message. It asks me if my Caps lock or A light is on and they're not. Nothing else seems to be different. I can't figure this out. I have no problems signing in from any other computer. Does anyone know why this could be happening? Also, unless anyone knows differently trying to contact Yahoo tech support is an excercise in futility. Thanks for any help. Lenny.

Reply to
captainvideo462002

A very common problem is that the cookies privacy is set too high. Yahoo requires to load cookies. Set the cookies privacy to medium.

--

JANA _____

Reply to
JANA

"JANA" wrote in news:7vqdnYCfZty8QqXVnZ2dnUVZ_t snipped-for-privacy@posted.uniservecommunications:

May I suggest that you learn what 'top posting' is and why it should be avoided?

bz    	73 de N5BZ k

infinite set.

bz+ser@ch100-5.chem.lsu.edu   remove ch100-5 to avoid spam trap
Reply to
bz

Top posting is a lot like religion... Each has its own beliefs and seemingly conclusive arguments on why what they believe is best, but are nonetheless not likely to convince the other of that fact no mater how much they argue their point.

Many prefer top posting, especially if they have been reading the thread since it is much easier to find the new information in the post. I personally do not have an issue with using either as long as the person makes a valuable contribution. Neither is right or wrong, better or worse ...

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

That's absurd, Bob. No top-poster has ever made a reasonable argument in favor of top-posting. A single reply to a single post, sure, not much difference. An on-going thread with multiple participants, some of whom are top-posters, disintegrates into utter chaos. It becomes impossible to quote accurately and follow who says what. Any top-poster who doesn't understand that is either pig-headed or a complete moron.

Reply to
Smitty Two

And, the most vociferous are _both_.

Reply to