TV/ DVD unit (picture not centered)

Hello Everyone I have a Insignia 13" TV/DVD unit (IS-TV040918). I noticed that the picture on the screen is about 1/2" maybe a little more off center to the left. This can't be that hard to adjust (I just did not want to start turning everything till I found the right one. I do know about where to start. But I was hoping that some one in this group would know witch one. I do have a tv test pattern dvd to use to center the picture.

Thank you, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff