Trying to repair a Sylvania SRC2019AC 19" TV/VCR

I am trying to repair a Sylvania SRC2019AC 19" TV/VCR

I have searched and the repair manual is no longer available online. Also, the usual buttons on a TV showing horizontal, vertical, bright, dim and so on do not exist on this TV.

I have taken apart the entire TV and cannot find anything loose.

Yet, it worked fine until just a few days ago.

The audio is working fine. The video has turned black although occasionally there are some flickers across the screen.

Any suggestions on what to do?

Sam Sloan

Reply to
samsloan

Taking into account your apparent lack of background in electronic repair, I have two suggestions:

  1. Take it to a repair shop or
  2. Buy a new one
Reply to
Dave