Trying to identify manufacturer of Multi-coloured ribbon cable

Not molex, but appears to be a European equivalent. The PC mount female connector is a single row, the male connector is insulation displacement with a series of holes for the wires to fit into then the clamp is pressed on to secure.

The cable is 2.5mm/0.1" spaced multi-coloured insulated (standard colouring) wires suspended in a clear PVC layer that separates each wire instead of the wires' coloured insulation touching the next (like computer hard drive cables).

The female connector is single row connector pins with staggered solder pins, and has grey plastic body with a release clip on the rear that latches to two tiny pimples on the male connector.

These are used in German jukeboxes.

Pictures:

Would like to know who made them so I can order the connectors!

Thanks,

John :-#)#

                     www.flippers.com
John Robertson

What make jukebox?

Reply to
spamtrap1888

Deutsche Wurlitzer, but I think I've also seen them on NSM machines.

John :-#)#

                     www.flippers.com
John Robertson