Trouble shooting RCA TV p46731at

I have a RCA P46731AT Rear projection TV. One day the TV just would not turn on. I have tried both the front switch and the remote. I took the back panel off and inspected the fuse, looks great. I hear a slight wine as the supply tries to turn on. I suspect that the supply is either at fault or there is a short some where further down circuit. Does anyone know where I might be able to find schematics and info on this set?

RCA 47" TV Model: P46731AT Chassis: PTK169PGA Manufactured date: June 1994 Service number P46731AtlG1

Thanks,

Matt

Reply to
Matt

You can find schematics and repair tips here:

Its the R2464d file.

Gary

Matt wrote:

Reply to
Gary Smith

Hello Gary,

I found the a file named r2456d.exe I didnt see the file r2464d. I did load the exe and checked it for viruses or other junk. didnt see anything wrong so I installed it. Looks like a nice little interface with section about the rear projection tv. Is this info for my tv? Thanks for the help.

Matt

Reply to
Matt