Transformer information

Hi,

I have a transformer with a primary winding blown, and can not find any info to get a replacement. The markings on the transformer are:

110V 230V 16V 25VA TPL60V003K TKP0228-394

Any ideas where I could get a replacement?

Many thanks,

Terry

Reply to
terry.widdowson

Unusual voltage. Is it from a battery charger?

--
*"I am " is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. *

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

What voltage are you feeding it. Sounds like the other half of the winding should still be opperating. I would try Radio Shack since I think I got one around that voltage as I remember.

greg

Reply to
GregS

If the winding isn't burned to a crisp, check to see if there is a blown fuse under the tape around the winding. Very common....Paul

Reply to
PJ