Training Manual Book on Servicing LCD Televisions

Hi,

Does anyone know a place I can order a book such as a training manual on servicing LCD televisions?

I tried Amazon.com, Borders, Thomson Publishing, McGraw Hill, etc.

I have serviced some LCD TVs, but mostly CRT TVs. I would like to learn more about servicing LCD TVs. The LCD TV service manuals don't help much in that regard. Thanks in advance, Brad

Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.

Reply to
Brad

raw Hill, etc.

like to learn