Toshiba TV/VCR combo model MV19N2 dead set

The only thing you notice is a slight momentary current draw when plugging it in that might be the degausing circuit but I'm not sure. After that there is no power no click etc. I have no schematic for this set and was wondering if anyone is familiar with any common problems on it or if perhaps you might be able to point me in the right direction? Thanks for any assistance. Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.

Reply to
captainvideo462002

Check these :

Service data sent to your mailbox.

--------------------------------------------------------------- Text pasted from WinSTIPS 2.0

TOSHIBA MV19N2

Dead

Kevin - Vision Video Labs, Inc

Replace Q510, #Stp5nc50fp, R528 (.22oh 1w), D525 #Mtzj18bt-77

TOSHIBA MV19N2

Dead - Q510 Shorted

Big Pines Tv

Replace Q510 - Nte2985 Q511 - Nte382 R528 - .22 Ohm D535 - 120v Zener

==========================
Jeff Stielau
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Shoreline Electronics

Hi Jeff On the two winstips you sent me there seems to be a disrepency on the diode. The upper tip shows D525 and the lower mentions D535. Also would a .25W zener do the job? I can't seem to find a cross for the number supplied. Thanks, Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.

Reply to
captainvideo462002

D825 is more than likely a 18V Zener ( Judging by the part #)......

D535 is a 120V zener.

Not sure on the wattage spec without researching it. The service data should tell all!

--