Toshiba PDR-M700 Digital Camera problem: LCD Screen has has no light to it

The main LCD screen on the back of my Toshiba M700 camera has become almost unreadable. You can barely tell it is still working if you are in the light but in the dark you can't see anything on the screen. I would like to know what is wrong and how to fix it. Everything else seems to be working properly. The camera is about 3 years old. H E L P !!! if you can.

Thanks, Ernie/

Reply to
Boba

This is most likely the back light for the LCD screen, and or the inverter that drives the light. Defective parts would have to be ordered from the manufacture and replaced.

If you are not experiended at doing this type of service, you would be best off to give the unit out to an authorised servicer to have it repaired.

Jerry G. ======

Boba wrote:

Reply to
Jerry G.