Toshiba DVD player model:SD-3860SC

Toshiba DVD player model:SD-3860SC,year:Jan 2004,UL Listed:289X (0rion).Powers down as soon as power button is pressed and during the few seconds it's on the CD or DVD spins the wrong way (counter clockwise) and no load or eject,the power supply connectors are not voltage labeled and I am on slow dial up internet so I cannot lookup the power supply schematic:

Could someone e-mail me the power supply schematics to the e-mail address below or have any common repair tips.

Sidney sidneybek(at)yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

Reply to
sidneybek