Tip-Cutting Pliers

Not a bad price for a US-made tool. And excellent for reaching-and-clipping.

I just purchased three (3) in addition to the two (2) already in use.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
peterwieck33

And all Sold Out...

John :-#(#

                      John's Jukes Ltd.
          (604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
                      www.flippers.com
John Robertson

When I posted, 10 were available - less my 3.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
peterwieck33