Thomson TV

Hi everyone, Actually , I have a few problems with this one..... Ok, starting from the top:

I have a Thomson 32WF45 "pure flat" tv, wich alway has been less than a perfect TV. The fisrt problem occoured almost 2 years after purchase, and result in the appearance of the, (sorry for my pooor technic english), green return lines, in the background image. Ok, that was liveable.... The seccond problem was the fact that, beeing a 16:9 TV , our current TV politics doesn't engage very often in widescreen content, so evrytime the action had no sub-titles, it shift into zoom 1, so I had to go and returnet to full screen in order to see the sub-titles that eventualy reapeard, Hummmm, seems like a failure to memoryse the presets, you may think, but every other preset stays as I set them.

Last, but not least, and mutch more concerning, is the apearance of a "popcorn" sound everytime I star the TV, and during the "normal" operation of the set, causing sometimes the TV to stop responding to the remote control unit, forcing me to hit the main switch.

Any help or suggestions, except "Throu it of a clif" is welcome.

Cableguy