Reply to
gro

Unless you don't use google groups ...

--
Adrian C
Reply to
Adrian C

Right, it depends on how you access USENET. In many cases, you can set it up your email, etc., anyway you want.

-- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ:

Repair | Main Table of Contents:

+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:
| Mirror Sites:

Samuel M. Goldwasser

The OP "message" is actually warning text that is displayed inside the web posting interface of Google. Looking back through google ye see great posts of panic by Google Groupers on wondering how on earth Google could have done this awful thing to them....

:-)

Sam, can you try placing a single space after the two dashes?

i.e. "-- "

Thunderbird is repeating the whole of your wordy sig when I reply, which is a bit dumb on it's part ....

--
Adrian C
Reply to

On 2/20/2009 4:43 AM Adrian C spake thus:

and unless you use a completely phony "from:" address, as I do.

-- Personally, I like Vista, but I probably won't use it. I like it because it generates considerable business for me in consulting and upgrades. As long as there is hardware and software out there that doesn't work, I stay in business. Incidentally, my company motto is "If this stuff worked, you wouldn't need me".

- lifted from sci.electronics.repair

Reply to
David Nebenzahl