Tenma 72-1040 millivolt meter - need manual

This is a two channel AC millivolt meter that I hope to use on ham equipment. It is new but I have no manual nor specs. Anyone know where I can get the manual or least some specs on it.

I actually have two of these units if anyone is interested in one.

TIA

John

John Bachman

John,

I believe that Tenma is a house brand of MCM Electronics in Ohio

My experience is that you can probably get an owners manual, but not a service manual or schematic.

Regards, Tim Schwartz Bristol Electronics

Reply to
Tim Schwartz

Thanks for the tip, Tim. I talked to Gary in tech support at MCM and he is sending a manual. User only, but that is what I need.

John

John Bachman