TEKTRONIX 5403 OSCILLOSCOPE: help for power supply schematic

My TEKTRONIX 5403/D41 oscilloscope is died. The fault is likely in the low-voltage power supply section, but unfortunately I have not the manual, so that I cannot repair it... Can anybody help me..? A simple *.jpg scan of the supply-schematic may be enough to start.

Many thanks in any case to all those will read and take into consideration my message.

Gianni Miglio - Bologna (Italy)

Reply to
gianni miglio

I can send you a PDF version of the 5403 manual as an email attachment if you can receive a 7.05 MB attachment. Let me know if you would like this file and the email address to send it to.

George

Reply to
gnk

try here:

or try alt.binaries.e-book.technical and ask for the manual.

Roy

Reply to
riddles

Download from here and this will help:

Check for dry/leaky/dead-short electrolytics in your 5403's LV supply. Most often, the big "silver can type" electrolytics dry out.

hth, Andreas

Reply to
Andreas Tekman

Dear Roy.

I was abroad for summer holydays and when I come back to home I found your message. After several days, I would like to aknowledge you for your kind help.

My regards, Gianni I4 MGA

Reply to
gianni miglio