Tektronix 2225 Scope Repair - Looking for some spare parts

Hi... I'm searching for a few spare parts to repair a Tek2225 scope.

R726 470 ohm pot - pcb mount Front Panel knob which inserts (snaps) into R726 S390 momentary - 1 pole - push button

Both of these parts were originally procured from UK vendor which I can no longer locate. If anyone has a source of these parts I would appreciate your help.

Also, I would like to find one of those blue accessory bags which sit on top of these scopes for holding probes.

Thanks for any help that you can offer. Jim WB5KYE Largo, Fl

Reply to
Jim Flanagan

I don't know the Tek p/n's, but I've bought pots and knobs from Sphere Research Co

but you've probably already checked there.

Steve

Reply to
Steve