tektronics scope 435

Does anyone want this scope for the cost of shipping and handeling? Let me know and I will price out what the cost will be. Tia, JACARR

Reply to
JOHN E. CARR

Well, what would the shipping be to ZIP 60563 ?

g. beat

Reply to
g. beat

Great I would like to get one. For learning purposes. My zip code is

60089. I already E-mailed you all my info and I can PayPal s/h. Thanks

Reply to
-Almazick-

Here is my E-mail address snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com once you know the price for S/H just E-mail me and I will as soon as possible make a payment to you. Is PayPal OK?

Reply to
-Almazick-

"JOHN E. CARR" wrote in news:WSYog.74459$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

No such animal as a 435 TEK scope. Maybe you mean 453?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Jim -

That is what I was assuming (Tek 453) ...and was just a typo

Reply to
g. beat

Jeepers, a working 453!

A marvelous scope, in terms of quality of components and amount of gold-plated whatzamacallits.

But the last few I've seen gave me the impression they're not a super choice these days-- they all needed a new round of power supply capacitors (relatively cheap), had shaky CRT HV circuits, and needed a set of new nuvistors (very rare 6xxx series).

And the worst part, the DC balance pots were very noisy and intermittent-- and it's a MAJOR disassembly job to get to those to clean them.

Maybe add this one to your scope museum.

Reply to
Ancient_Hacker

I'll pay for s/h ASAP once you find the price to Buffalo Grove, IL 60089. I really need something for practice. Thank you

Reply to
-Almazick-