Tek 2235 no scan

subject just about says it all ,,,wih I had kept my old one. I get 2 dots and a 1" line connecting them nothing else,,help very much appreciated. Regards,

Joe Smith West Point Monitor Repair West Point, Texas

78963
Reply to
joesmith

That sounds just like the beam finder on many Tek models.

--
Dec. 6 (Bloomberg) -- Government officials and activists flying to Bali,
Indonesia, for the United Nations meeting on climate change will cause

clifto wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@remote.clifto.com:

or the horiz amp has a problem. ISTR that metal film resistors in the output amp overheat and change value.

Also,how is the vertical trace movement? can he swing the trace to the top and bottom of the graticule? or does it limit? if so,then HV problem.

BAMA has schematics for this scope or the 2236,it's close brother.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik