Teac tv CT-M4895 year of manufacture please.

I have second hand Teac tv CT-M4895 would anyone know roughly how old it is. Thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim_Lazzaro

On 5 May 2005 08:05:55 -0700, Jim snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com put finger to keyboard and composed:

Check the date codes on the chips.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

haha, if he can get it open! - and and if he really *wants* to! =)

Reply to
Jason S

On Fri, 6 May 2005 20:53:09 +1000, "Jason S" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Some Teacs fall over if you are not careful. The rear cover forms part of the frame.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar