sub a KA3842 with a TL3842 ?

got a monitor chassis with a bad ka3842. i have a tl3842, but am not well versed enough to compare via datasheets. can i do the substitution?

thanks

Reply to
mhooker32

Not telling you what to do (and I didn't go through every parameter), but they're close enough where I'd try it.

I might disconnect the output to make sure it doesn't cause an over volt in case the feedback is different.

Reply to
John-Del