Source for small parts order

My 15 year old musician son has developed an interest in building his own synth components, and I would like to help him, but I need to find a good source of electronic parts that won't try to gouge me on S&H on small orders. The inventory of what I need to purchase is located at:

Scroll to the bottom of the page.

Any ideas?

***
Reply to
Juan Jimenez

Small orders are always a problem. In looking quickly over the work, I think of Digi-Key and Jameco.

greg

Reply to
GregS

Looking at the list I'd use Mouser. No minimum order, no handling fees, UPS shipping.

Travis Jordan