Source for 60 pin ribbon card edge connector / cable

I'm looking for a 60 pin card edge connector for a ribbon cable. A premade cable with one of these on each end would work also. Anybody know a good place to get one.

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

spacing? two sided or one sided? - - - - - -

Michael Kennedy wrote:

Reply to
electricitym

spacing? two sided or one sided? - - - - - -

Michael Kennedy wrote:

Reply to
electricitym

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

I have always had good luck with Digikey and Mouser for this kind of item.... but you will need to know the spacing and configuration exactly... they tend to look very similar at first glance.

good

Reply to
sofie

Digi-Key has cables like this, but only up to 50 pins. They carry the

60-pin connectors for about $14 quantity 1, and several types of 60-wire cable from about $5 to $19 for 5 feet. Look in the first dozen or so pages of their catalog. I think that many of the cable assemblies in these pages aren't stock items - they just make them when you order - so you might be able to get them to make you a 60-pin cable.

Matt Roberds

Reply to
mroberds