sort-of OT: real-time data conversion to raster display

I'm considering selling my Pioneer SD-1100 vectorscope. But I'd like a display to replace it.

Question: Does anyone know of a chip that can accept X and Y "voltages", and graph their instantaneous values to an NTSC raster? (Which, of course, is what you'd need if you wanted to turn a video display into a real-time vector display.)

I searched a bit, but couldn't find anything. (There's software that does this for XYZ-format files, but that isn't at all what I'm looking for.)

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck