Sony TV repair cost

Hi all,

I have a 5 year old Sony TV set that needs repair (so much for thinking that Sony is top of the line)! The Initial set up box continues to pop up even though I click on the channel set up button and it takes the TV thru its paces. The manual said that it will do that when there was a power loss, which we've had with the thunderstorms lately.

My question is as follows: Is it worth getting the TV fixed and how much approximately will it cost? Just to get the guy to come out here is 90 bucks.

Thank you! Gaby

Reply to
gabrielej

Why don't you take it in for an estimate? The set is not old, repair will certainly cost less than buying a new one.

Sony is pretty well top of the line, that doesn't mean they have a 0% failure rate.

Reply to
James Sweet