SONY TRINITON TV PROBLEMS

I have a 32 inch Sony Trinitron. I do not know the model number, it is about 9-10 years old. Anyway, the problem I am having is that the picture keeps blinking on and off. When you put the TV on, it starts doing it really fast and it takes about 10-15 minutes for it to stop doing it fast. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Reply to
Joe

Did you find out what was wrong with your tv. Im having the same problem with mine. Same kind of tv and its doing the same problem. Please send a reply so I know what is wrong or how much i might be paying in parts. thanx

Reply to
bearjuice

By any chance was this posted in reply to a message dated sometime in

1996?

I don't think the OP is likely to be waiting around.....

Reply to
Travis Jordan

Bad picture tube.

Reply to