Sony str-av570 problem

So recently I got a Sony STR - av 570 and I fix the problem where the surro und LED light blinks and it starts making a clicking sound but now I am hav ing a problem with the DBFB dynamic bass surround. When I press it the righ t speaker starts to do pops and crackles and is not due to my speakers. If anyone give me advice about how to fix this problem it would be very helpfu l to me.

Reply to
seanmtweedie