Sony Service Manual

My Sony TV model KV-27S15 was dead last week.  Found Q601 & Q602 are short.
If anyone has the service manual to help me to do further troubleshotting I
really appreaciate it.

Re: Sony Service Manual
Do a Google..

yea shall find more info.

kip

Re: Sony Service Manual
A lot of Sony data can be downloaded from this address.

http://schematicsforfree.mattsoft.net /

Re: Sony Service Manual
Poor site..

Re: Sony Service Manual
kip a pensé très fort :

Impossible to download anything !!!

Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com

Re: Sony Service Manual
Most Sony manuals are available from online vendors for about $20-$30 USD.
I did come across one vendor:

 http://www.arihantelectronics.com/catalog.html

where you can purchase the manual for about $5 USD in digital format.  I
just bought a manual for a Sony KP-41T15 that I am working on in my "spare"
time.

Bruce

Re: Sony Service Manual
A lot of Sony service manuals can cost anywhere from $20 - $30.  Some sites
require a membership for not too much money and I came across one where I
only had to pay $5 for a KP-41T15 that I am working on in my "spare" time
(what a dog).  The site is:

http://www.arihantelectronics.com/catalog.html

I find that some of the scanned images are not 100% clear but I seem to be
able to read them with not too much trouble (and scaling it up on Acrobat
Reader).

Hope this helps.

Bruce

Re: Sony Service Manual
We provide Sony original spare parts and we ship Worldwide.
Payments are accepted by Western union or Moneygram

http://www.sonyspares.com

Re: Sony Service Manual
Ya gotta fix ya link