Sony PS2 video game help

I have 3 of the Sony PS2 flat/slim models with problems i cant figure out .

One of them wont show up on the tv , just a blue screen otherwise it seems to be spinning and working in there .

The other 2 wont turn on . The red light shows when plugged in . The power button wont respond .

I have checked the power button assembly by trying one from the above game .

Whats the secret ?

Reply to
Ken G.