Sony Projo's.

Got house calls on these. Model # KP-51WS520 dead, led flashes ten, then nine times, code 19?? Model # KP-46S55 dead. What's common with these two units? Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani

Papa_J

By HOUSE CALL........ I mean I haven't got to the persons house yet!!!!!!!!!! I have NO DIAGNOSTINCS.....or manual. I know what IT COULD BE..... Do you know ANYTHING COMMON???????? Dani.

Dani wrote:

Reply to
Dani