SONY monitor shut down problem

Help please... I have a Sony 17" monitor model no. CPD-2001GT which about 2 minutes after switch on it shuts down and goes into power saving mode, it can be switched off and on again and it does the same thing! It was manufactured in May 1999 I understand that this is a known common fault... Can anyone help with advice, circuit diagram or full service manual? Any help would be much appreciated.

Reply to
Ardamerr