Sony MCH-S960 schematic

howdy, does anyone have a print or any guidance on a unit that is DOA. I do have 12 V out of the PS and can trace to the Toshiba amp chip. I suspect this is the problem but would like to be sure before ordering parts.

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Gary L. Woodruff

Not finding this as a valid model number.

Sony systems often have an MHC prefix for the system, while the main unit would have an HCD model prefix.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias