Sony KV32FS100 Setup Menu Pops up

When I Initialy turn on the TV using the remote control the initial setup menu has been popping up. No power losses. No flashing clocks in the house. Not sure were to start.

Thanks

RJ

Reply to
RJ

Contaminated Tac switches...Very common. They need to be replaced.

kip

Reply to
kip

Would you happen to have a part number? Wich ones do I replace. Are these on the remote control or the front panel?

Would opening the remote and cleaning under the rubber pad help. I have a plastic tool I use to open cell phones that works pretty good on remotes.

Thanks for the help

RJ

Reply to
RJ

there may be problem in the STK(power control) part of your TV . If it is so call to the company's service center and do replace it from them .

Reply to
ermohitanand

Windex syndrome? Kip is likely correct. Look to the control panel in the set for bad switches.

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet

Reply to